Go ahead, admit it - you tested the limits of your GORE-TEX garment. Our products get that a lot. Almost always, they pass with flying colors. But sometimes under extreme or rugged use an accident happens and a small tear or puncture is the result.
Not to worry. Our easy-to-use GORE-TEX Fabric Repair Kits allow you to make instant repairs to preserve the waterproof integrity of your outerwear - even when you’re out in the field.
- Each repair kit contains two press-on adhesive patches, precut to standard shapes that usually don’t require trimming.
- Patches come in a variety of fabric types and weights to ensure a good match to your garment.
- Special internal patches are available for GORE-TEX waders.
- Use the right repair kit for your fabric and carefully follow the instructions and procedures for your type of garment.
- If you apply a patch while out in the field, iron it after returning home to significantly increase its bond strength and wear life.
- Tests show that the patches hold up after five home launderings, and can be easily removed when permanent repairs are made.
- Patches are not recommended for permanent repairs. Follow up with a Gore-authorized Repair Center for a professional solution.
- Kits can be purchased from authorized distributors and outdoor gear retailers around the country.
- For more information on where to find GORE-TEX Fabric Repair Kits and how to use them, contact us.
Does your GORE-TEX garment need a permanent repair? Contact an authorized Repair Center.
Scottish Mountain Gear
Contact: Lauren Blackshaw
3 Broughton Park
Newhailes Industrial Estate
Musselburgh EH21 6SY