The Nordwand Pro HS Hooded Jacket is the top Mammut hard shell jacket for extreme alpinists.
- Carefully selected material combination consisting of robust, lightweight and elastic GORE-TEX Pro with 28.000 mm water column for the perfect balance of weather protection, freedom of movement and weight
- Mammut Vertical Motion Construction™ for optimized ergonomics during alpine movement sequences
- Mammut High Reach Technology™ for unrestricted freedom of movement when climbing
- Mammut High Visibility Backer™ for high visibility in alpine terrain
- Stormproof, vertically and horizontally adjustable helmet-compatible hood with reinforced shield for an optimal field of vision at all times and allowing easy operation when wearing gloves
GORE-TEX ARMACOR® product technology
Some GORE-TEX PRO garments for motorcycling contain GORE-TEX ARMACOR® product technology. This advanced mix of Kevlar and Cordura offers excellent tear and abrasion resistance, while still being light in weight and allowing mobility.
Backed by a GORE-TEX membrane, its waterproof, windproof, and breathability capabilities are guaranteed