The Untracked Jacket has a soft, supple 3-layer 100% nylon GORE-TEX® fabric for unsurpassed windproof and waterproof/breathable performance, a fully-dialed yet refined silhouette and a brushed tricot backer for extra warmth.
- Tough yet supple 3-layer nylon waterproof/breathable GORE-TEX® fabric with a brushed tricot backer for extra warmth
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable fixed hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; Cohaesive™ embedded cord-lock system in hood and hem provides quick and easy adjustment
- Watertight, coated zippers with slim zip installation reduce bulk and weight; Vislon® center-front and chest pocket zips are durable and easy to use
- Pit zips quickly release heat; adjustable low-profile cuffs secure over or under gloves
- Adjustable powder skirt can be cinched for a tight seal or lies flat when not in use. A webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers, one chest with secure media pocket with cable routing; one internal stash (plus one internal drop-in); one pass pocket on left forearm
GORE-TEX STRETCH TECHNOLOGY
Some GORE-TEX garments include GORE-TEX stretch technology. Whether you're racing to the summit on a hike or taking a swing with your 7 iron, you want a jacket that moves with you and doesn't restrict your movement.
Thanks to the stretch materials integrated into key areas, GORE-TEX garments with stretch technology are designed for ease of movement and an attractive fit.