The Triolet Jacket leverages waterproof/breathable 3-layer GORE-TEX® fabric with a recycled face in a feature-rich shell to deliver versatile, durable performance in heavy snow, driving wind and rain.
- 3-layer durably waterproof/breathable and windproof GORE-TEX® fabric with a 100% recycled polyester face for rugged protection
- Optimal Visibility Hood with laminated visor is helmet-compatible and 2-way-adjustable to provide good visibility in poor conditions
- Two Napoleon chest pockets with watertight zips and zipper garages; two welted handwarmer pockets stay clear of a harness or pack waistbelt; interior stretch catch-all pocket
- Welted, watertight 2-way pit zips provide ventilation and reach without raising the body of the jacket
- Low-profile cuffs use a tapered tab hook-and-loop closure for a tight wrist seal; dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out weather
- Elasticized strap at low back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants and select Alpine pants to prevent jacket from riding up
GORE-TEX STRETCH TECHNOLOGY
Some GORE-TEX garments include GORE-TEX stretch technology. Whether you're racing to the summit on a hike or taking a swing with your 7 iron, you want a jacket that moves with you and doesn't restrict your movement.
Thanks to the stretch materials integrated into key areas, GORE-TEX garments with stretch technology are designed for ease of movement and an attractive fit.