This jacket can change the way you ride. It’s so small you’ll find yourself stuffing it in your pocket for rides with even a remote chance of rain, just because it takes up so little space. And you’ll be extending your rides into conditions when rain is in the forecast because you know you’ll be perfectly covered. Using Gore’s newest SHAKEDRY™ two-layer fabric, we constructed the most minimalistic jacket that still covers your needs. It fits over your jersey and vest. It covers your tail. It has a tall collar. It has a YKK® Vislon® waterproof zipper. It has reflectivity. But that’s about it. Compared to the Idro Pro jacket, this one is made to go in your pocket for every ride, yet still provide the essential protection when called into duty.
- GORE-TEX SHAKEDRY™ 2-layer ultralight waterproof breathable fabric
- Stretch Gore water- and windproof inserts at elbow, shoulder and side panel
- YKK® waterproof direct-mount zipper
- 2 external rear pockets
- Silicone elastic waistband
- Fully taped seams for total waterproof construction
- Reflective trim
- Packs up small to easily store in jersey pocket
GORE-TEX STRETCH TECHNOLOGY
Some GORE-TEX Active SHAKEDRY™ garments include GORE-TEX stretch technology. Whether you're cycling up a steep mountain pass or running to work in the morning, you want a jacket that moves with you and doesn't restrict your movement.
Thanks to the stretch materials integrated into key areas, GORE-TEX Active SHAKEDRY™ garments with stretch technology are designed for ease of movement and an attractive fit.