The most simply-designed yet highly versatile mountain-to-town jacket, the Departer Jacket has a durable 2-layer GORE-TEX® face fabric for waterproof/breathable and windproof protection, a mesh lining to wick moisture and enhance mobility and all the critical snow features to keep you comfortable and moving freely in any type of weather.
- Supple, 2-layer polyester GORE-TEX® fabric for durable waterproof/breathable and windproof protection; mesh lining wicks away moisture
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable fixed hood with internal collar and laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; cord locks in hood and hem for quick and easy adjustment
- Drawcord on hem exits into handwarmers for easy adjustment
- Pit zips quickly release heat; low-profile cuffs secure over or under gloves
- Adjustable powder skirt can be cinched for a tight seal or lies flat when not in use. A webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- Two zippered handwarmers, one interior zippered pocket and one interior drop-in
GORE-TEX STRETCH TECHNOLOGY
Some GORE-TEX garments include GORE-TEX stretch technology. Whether you're racing to the summit on a hike or taking a swing with your 7 iron, you want a jacket that moves with you and doesn't restrict your movement.
Thanks to the stretch materials integrated into key areas, GORE-TEX garments with stretch technology are designed for ease of movement and an attractive fit.