Hard to say which of its many great features makes the Leader a perennial best seller. Between the distinctive Spyder look in bold color blocks and fully-loaded functionality (adjustable openings from hood to cuffs, watertight AquaGuard zippers, interior stretch panels), GORE-TEX® fabric and toasty 100g 3M Thinsulate insulation, there’s something for every winter athlete built into this class favorite.
- Stretch Polyester Plain Weave 2L with GORE-TEX® Laminate and PFCecFree DWR
- Wool-Like 2L with GORE-TEX® Laminate and PFCecFree DWR
- Removable helmet compatible hood with adjustable opening
- Fully seam taped
- Watertight AquaGuard® center front, hand, chest and data card pocket zippers
- Underarm ventilation system with Watertight AquaGuard® zippers
- Chassis Level 2: Targeted interior stretch panels, removable powder skirt with snapback feature and spacer mesh padding at shoulders
- Internal zippered pocket, mesh goggle pocket, and chamois lens wipe
- Adjustable cuff tabs with interior stretch cuffs and thumb holes
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation with Extra Warmth (100g)
GORE-TEX STRETCH TECHNOLOGY
Some GORE-TEX garments include GORE-TEX stretch technology. Whether you're racing to the summit on a hike or taking a swing with your 7 iron, you want a jacket that moves with you and doesn't restrict your movement.
Thanks to the stretch materials integrated into key areas, GORE-TEX garments with stretch technology are designed for ease of movement and an attractive fit.