Stream is a mid cut, fast hiking boot for anew generation of hiking. It adopts solutions that are part of La Sportiva’s mountain DNA combining the technologies and concepts derived from the Mountain Running and Mountain categories to create a versatile, waterproof and 360° breathable shoe thanks to the new GORE-TEX SURROUND® technology: the exclusive membrane that guarantees 360° breathability thanks to the wider aeration surface that comprises the uppers, footbed and EVA midsole with side ventilation outlets in TPU.
- GORE-TEX SURROUND® new generation: an exclusive technology that allows 360° breathable thanks to the enhanced aeration surface that includes the uppers and footbed via side ventilation outlets.
- Uppers with Nano-Cells 2.0™ structure, super breathable cells that work in synergy with the GORE-TEX SURROUND® membrane for unprecedented levels of breathability.
- Stability control System™ (SBT): stability control system that integrates GORE-TEX SURROUND® ventilation outlets.
- Vibram XS Trek for perfect hold on all types of terrain.
- GORE-TEX SURROUND® new generation.
- EVA midsole and sides in TPU with GORE-TEX SURROUND® aeration channels.
- Protective net in Nylon mono that prevents stones and other impurities from entering the ventilation outlets.
GORE-TEX footwear with SURROUND® product technology
All around breathability system for your feet
GORE-TEX FOOTWEAR WITH STRETCH TECHNOLOGY
Some GORE-TEX Footwear features a unique construction that combines stretch laminates, lining textiles, and connection seams. This ensures your foot stays protected from the weather, while avoiding wrinkles or folds in the instep area. The technology also offers durable stretch and recovery, allowing your footwear to take you further.