Ski mountaineer with a passion for speed
Greg Hill was born in 1975 in a small town in Quebec. To describe him as "the fittest ski mountaineer of all time" would be somewhat of an understatement.
I can remember my first GORE-TEX® jacket in 1992, it was the most exciting piece of clothing I had ever purchased and used. Now twenty years later there is nothing I would trust more to protect me while I challenge myself in the mountains. It allows a peace of mind, knowing that whatever mother nature throws at me I will be ready. For over 2000 days in the mountains I have been comfortable and protected from the elements and able to focus on the mountains I am climbing and the hazards I need to avoid.Greg Hill
- Before accomplishing his 600,000 vertical meters, he spent ten years training for it
- Winning many ski mountaineering races
- Skinning 300,000m in 2004-05
- Pioneering a 200km traverse through the Monashee mountains, where he summitted 21 peaks in 21 days
- Then skinning 80,3000m+ days in 2007
- Pioneering many first descents in Canada and a few in Chile
We have a long tradition of sponsoring professional athletes.